We understand that books are the center of every bookworm’s life. Whether they contribute to your growth or reality isn’t quite as magical as the world’s books hold. Here a few ‘that’s so me’ moments that only book lovers understand.
1. When a character dies, whether it was your favorite or not
2. Listening to people compare e-books and hardbacks
3. Taking pictures of book covers to brag on Instagram
4. Walking into a bookstore and getting turned on
5. Packing more books and less clothing for vacation
6. Walking out of the cinema because the book is better
7. Your relationship goals are quite simple and straight forward
8. Suddenly becoming philosophical after reading a good book
9. Answering questions about why you read so much
10. You have an instant liking for someone reading your favorite book.
And that is how our lives are structured. Can you relate to these experiences? Let us know about your bookworm struggles.
While you find a comfortable reading position, look out for the next review.